Monday, January 19, 2009

Too Fast!

My little baby girl is growing up way too fast! She is just days away from being 11 months already! It seems like just yesterday we were heading down to the hospital for my induction. She was a day late and I was more than ready to see what was in store for me. The first week was hard. She was eating all the time and I didn't know what I was doing as far as breastfeeding went. But once we saw the lactation nurse we were on our way and things just got fun from there on out!

I remember the first day she cooed at me! The first time she rolled over! The first time we tried real food, well baby mush! And then there is when she began to sit on her own, and crawl and say "DA-DA"! 11 months have just flown by! And now my little monkey is working on taking her first steps! I know she is just days away from running around after the dogs!

It's all gone by too fast!

No comments: